MISSION SEWING 2020-2021 ANNUAL REPORT
Items made by the Mission Sewing Group
For First Presbyterian Church and Friends:
- 1 Knitted/Crocheted “Prayer Shawl”
- Raffled “Lee’s Quilt” to earn $1,305 for the Forever Fund
- 888 Masks
- 2 sets of Christmas tree napkins
- 2 Table runners (items sold and proceeds to benefit the Mission Sewing Group)
- 20 Christmas coasters (items sold and proceeds to benefit the Mission Sewing Group)
- Raffled a quilt to raise $1,655 for the Forever Fund, in the memory of Lee Cruikshank.
For the Community:
Herman Memorial Hospital – The Woodlands
- 464 Scrub caps for nurses, doctors, and staff
“It’s My Very Own Bags of Love”
- Held a Quilt-a-Thon on Feb 29th in which approximately 150 people participated.
- Donated 100 children’s quilts to be given to children who are removed from their homes by CPS.
- Collected $235.00 at the Sew-a-Thon for “Bags of Love” to purchase needed items for the bags.
- Collected several bags full of toys and other items to be used to fill the “Bags of Love”.
Pregnancy Assistance Center North (PACN)
- 11 Knitted caps
- 1 Baby afghan
- 1 Crocheted bear
- Donated 100’s of yards of fabric to Montgomery County Assistance League and other charitable organizations.
Texas Children’s Hospital
- 12 Baby afghans
- 3 Crocheted caps
For World-Wide Missions:
- Caps to be included in the Seafarer’s Christmas boxes
100 Knitted/Crocheted Caps
- Children’s Emergency Relief International (CERI), to be distributed to orphaned children in Moldova
1037 Knitted/Crocheted Caps
571 Knitted/Crocheted Scarves
Outgoing Mission Sewing Coordinator